Alex Genadinik – Offline marketing: How to promote a business offline
This course will teach you how to promote your business with offline techniques. I realize that many people are very excited about online marketing strategies like SEO and social media, but there is still quite a bit you can do with offline marketing. In fact, many of the techniques presented in this course are time proven, and work as well as they ever did.
In this course you will learn how to get on the radio, how to promote your business (and make extra cash) with events, how to promote your business with business cards, flyers, and much more.
Paul Graham of Y-Combinator On Unscalable Marketing Strategies
Paul Graham, who is the founder of Y-combinator which is the top start-up incubator in the world, and one of the most influential business people today often talks about how he urges all his start-ups to think about the unscalable marketing strategies early on to build a foundation and relationships. This is partially why this course will be great for you. While some of the strategies here won’t scale, they are rooted in deep fundamentals which will help your business grow long-term.
If you have questions about the course, or are wondering whether the course will be right for you, send me a private message on EDUfyre, and I will help you understand whether this course is right for your particular situation.
This course will take between 1 and 2 hours to complete. The course is almost all video.
Introduction to the course
- Warm welcome, introduction to the course how to get the most out of the course (1:35)
- How to use the discussion to get my personal feedback for you and your business (1:17)
- Pro tip how to quickly get through this course (1:55)
General marketing fundamentals and good practices to be aware of
- What is marketing 3 different definitions (7:06)
- How to get creative marketing ideas (6:27)
- Product quality as marketing (3:49)
- 4 pillars of marketing as a guide to help structure your thinking and planning (3:12)
- True cost of your marketing (1:38)
- The single biggest key to marketing success (5:13)
Offline marketing strategies & ideas
- How to book yourself appearances on the radio (3:36)
- How to get business referrals (7:50)
- How to promote your business with business cards (3:46)
- How to join a press club very few people know of this possibility (2:24)
- When to hire a PR agency (4:15)
- Print your website and logo on t shirts and hats. Wear them and sell them (1:38)
- Get your community involved (1:18)
- Why events can be a great way to promote almost any kind of business (3:50)
- Promote your business with events here is how to promote the events like a pro-1 (6:40)
- Promote your business with events here is how to promote the events like a pro-2 (6:35)
- How to promote your business with flyers. Flyer marketing good practices (6:31)
- Body language techniques that can help you when you sell to clients in person (3:48)
- Door to door marketing how to sell and do effective door to door marketing (7:30)
- NEW How to get publicity from events (6:11)
- If you enjoyed the course, please consider leaving a nice review (2:18)