Kasey Bell – 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
KICK THINGS UP A NOTCH THIS YEAR!
Who’s ready to kick-off 2018 with a bang? I am, and I have put together some AWESOME challenges for any teacher that wants to kick things up a notch in the classroom this year. This is Shake Up Learning’s annual 18 Challenges for Teachers for 2018!
I’m always learning about new and fun ways to use technology, new gadgets, and engaging instructional strategies. So each year I put together a list of challenges for teachers try. I have carefully curated each challenge to help bring teachers new ideas, introduce emerging technology, and give you valuable resources and tips.
Inside this course, you will find a series of 18 challenges that will challenge educators to try something new in their classroom in 2018! New ideas, new apps, new features, some Google tools, instructional strategies, and some fun extras along the way.
Challenge yourself this year to try new ideas, strategies, and tools in the classroom, and to take your own professional learning to the next level!
THE COMPANION EBOOK (FREE)
83 PAGE PDF EBOOK
In this ebook, are 18 specific challenges for educators. Some challenges are about technology integration, some are specific tools to try, things to read or listen to, some are strategies, and some are just tips and tricks. This is NOT about the tool! This is about transforming the learning in your classroom and trying new ideas in 2018! There is something in here for everyone!
* Learn about new and emerging technology *
* Valuable and practical ideas for your classroom *
* Tips and Tricks *
* Additional links, resources, templates, and more! *
* BONUS: coupon codes for PearDeck and InsertLearning!!! *
THE 18 CHALLENGES BADGES
EARN ALL 18 BADGES!
Each challenge has its very own badge! Through the course, you will learn how to implement the 18 challenges in your classroom, and you will be given the opportunity to submit evidence of your learning to earn a badge for each challenge.
THE 18 CHALLENGES ONLINE COURSE
HANDS-ON VIDEO LEARNING WITH KASEY BELL
Go further with the 18 Challenges Online Course! This year I created an online course to help you learn about each concept, idea, or app more in-depth AND earn all eighteen badges! How fun is that! The course is video-based and completely self-paced so you can work on the challenges in any order you like. It’s learning on-demand!
* Self-paced *
* Video-based lessons *
* PDF Downloads *
* Free Resources, Templates and Apps *
* Coupon Codes for Some AH-mazing Apps! *
* Earn all 18 badges *
* 6 hours professional learning credit *
* PO’s are accepted *
* Bulk license discounts *
* Get your whole team, campus, or district to take the challenges! *
Let’s dig in! There is something in here for everyone, no matter what your role in education. There are strategies, concepts, apps, and ideas to help every teacher take things a step further in 2018!
ARE YOU READY?
18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018
- Course Overview (10:06)
- Challenge #1: Try an Online PD Course (10:56)
- Challenge #2: Experiment with AI in Your Classroom (25:16)
- Challenge #3: Facilitate a Dynamic Learning Experience (22:22)
- Challenge #4: Create Interactive Learning with Add-Ons (27:06)
- Challenge #5: Be Internet Awesome (10:41)
- Challenge #6: Give Students Choice with Learning Menus (14:33)
- Challenge #7: Publish Your Students Work for the World (12:29)
- Challenge #8: Blend with InsertLearning (11:40)
- Challenge #9: Pick Your Podcast PD (13:31)
- Challenge #10: Create in 360° (14:28)
- Challenge #11: Package Your Digital Assignments (21:16)
- Challenge #12: Flatten the Walls of Your Classroom with the NEW Google Earth (12:35)
- Challenge #13: Hack Google URLs (13:13)
- Challenge #14: GIF It! (12:45)
- Challenge #15: Teach Like the Tonight Show (18:41)
- Challenge #16: Visual Thinking Made Easy (17:44)
- Challenge #17: Become a Shake Up Learning Member (2:25)
- Challenge #18: The Shake Up Learning Book (4:54)
- Other Resources From Shake Up Learning
- Get Your Certificate
- Leave a Testimonial