Mammoth Interactive – The Deep Learning Masterclass: Classify Images with Keras!
The Deep Learning Masterclass: Make a Keras Image Classifier
Welcome to this epic masterclass on Keras (and so much more) with our #1 data scientist and app developer Nimish Narang, creator of over 20 Mammoth Interactive courses and webinars.
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter
Anyone can take this course. No experience is required. If you already have experience using PyCharm and running Python files and programs on the interface, you can simply skip ahead to whatever section best suits your needs. Or, you can follow the progression of this meticulously curated course especially designed to take any absolute beginner off the street and make them a data modeler.
This course is divided into days, but of course you can learn at your own pace. In Day 2 we teach you all the fundamentals of the Python programming language. If you already have experience coding in this popular language, brushing up on the fundamentals and fixing bad coding habits is a great exercise. If you are a beginner this section ensures you don’t get lost with the rest of the crowd.
At Day 3 we dive into machine learning and neural networks.
You also get an introduction to convolutions. These are hot topics that are in high demand in the market. If you can use this new technology to your advantage you are pretty much guaranteed a job! Everyone is desperate for employees with these skills.
In Day 4 we go headfirst into Keras and understanding the API and Syntax.
You also get to know TensorFlow, the open source machine learning framework for everyone.
At Day 5 we explore the CIFAR-10 image dataset. Then we are ready to build our very own image classifier model from scratch. You will learn how to classify images by training a model.
We’re going to have a lot of fun, and you’ll have complete projects to put on your resume immediately.
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to learn machine learning concepts through practical projects with Keras, PyCharm, Python and TensorFlow
- Anyone who wants to learn the technology that is shaping how we interact with the world around us
- No experience required!
- We will show you how to get PyCharm, Python, Keras and TensorFlow
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC.
Join now in this NEW Mammoth Interactive bootcamp course!
DAY 1: Learn to Use PyCharm
- 00. Bootcamp Intro (5:42)
- 00. Intro to PyCharm (3:55)
- 01. Downloading and Installing (9:28)
- 02. Exploring PyCharm Interface (8:32)
- 03. Add and Run Python Files (7:25)
- 04. Building and Running a Simple Program (10:05)
DAY 2: Learn Python Language Basics
- 00. Introduction (5:13)
- 01. Variables Syntax And Basic Types (8:33)
- 02. Variable Operations (9:29)
- 03. Tuples and Lists (11:54)
- 04. Dictionaries (6:36)
- 05. If Statements (10:03)t
- 06. While and For In Loops (10:43)
- 07. Function Implementation and Execution (10:05)
- 08. Parameters and Return Values (7:47)
- 09. Intro to Classes and Objects (12:40)
- 10. Subclasses and Superclasses (13:06)
- 11. Summary and Outro (3:37)
DAY 3: Understand Machine Learning Neural Networks
- 00. Intro to Day 3 (2:01)
- 01. Intro to Machine Learning (11:23)
- 02. Intro to Neutral Networks (10:23)
- 03. Intro to Convolutions (14:10)
DAY 4: Explore the Keras API
- 00. Intro to Day 4 (1:49)
- 01. Intro To TensorFlow And Keras (9:06)
- 02. Understanding Keras Syntax (19:13)
- 03. Intro to Activation Functions (13:26)
DAY 5: Format Datasets and Examine CIFAR-10
- 00. Intro to Day 5 (1:53)
- 01. Exploring CIFAR10 Dataset (8:36)
- 02. Understanding Specific Data Points (17:43)
- 03. Formatting Input Images (12:04)
DAY 6: Build the Image Classifier Model
- 00. Intro to Day 6 (2:23)
- 01. Building the Model (18:18)
- 02. Compiling and Training the Model (12:38)
- 03. Gradient Descent and Optimizers (14:50)
DAY 7: Save and Load Trained Models
- 00. Intro to Day 7 (2:08)
- 01. Saving and Loading Model to H5 (15:20)
- 02. Saving Model to Protobuf File (17:50)
- 03. BootCamp Summary (5:40)
- Source Code: Learn Python Language Basics
- Texts Assets: Understand Machine Learning Neural Networks
- Texts Assets: Explore the Keras API
- Asset Files: Format Datasets and Examine CIFAR-10
- Asset Files: Build the Image Classifier Model
- Asset Files: Save and Load Trained Models