Mike Williams & Juan Martitegui – Advanced Adword Ads
Discover how average marketers are doubling their web traffic for as little as $5/day with cheap and effective Google Adwords ads. | taught by Mike Williams & Juan Martitegui
Can Google Adwords Ads Double Someone’s Traffic For As Little As $5/day
As I’m writing this introduction at 9:25 am, there has already been 1.94 billion searches on Google today.
Do you want them to find you?
Obviously, you would love it if even just a fraction of that 1.94 BILLION searchers found you, right? With AdWords, you can make that happen. Every. Day.
At the very least EVERY business owner should have Adwords ads for their brand name, website name, and product name. That’s just a no brainer. It’s like free money.
There’s no more profitable way to scoop up extra sales. It’s simple: set up your campaigns today, and start reaching a new audience that is looking for you, tomorrow.
As Little As 5 Bucks a Day Can Get You Started
Maybe you’ve tried AdWords before and got $1, $2, even $3 cost per click prices.
Yes, if you do it wrong, it can be like a vacuum draining your wallet…
But if you follow our course you can reverse the flow and start sucking cash out of your prospects’ wallets, right into your bank account.
In our course you’ll learn how to find cheap keywords and reduce the cost of popular keywords too. You can still start at just $5 a day and see results by tomorrow. Then you can enjoy watching those clicks become sales.
Once the numbers look good, we’ll show you how to scale up as simply as clicking a few buttons (literally).
Of course, you’ll want to know a few “tricks” before you start. Otherwise you’ll burn through your budget without much return. That’s why we’ve put together this course, to protect you from those costly blunders.
Inside You’ll Learn Tricks Like…
- How to get inside the head of your customers so you know them better than they know themselves. Bringing in traffic with laser-targeted campaigns will be easy as talking to an old friend. We’ll show you how
- How to create landing pages your customers love, and Google accepts without harming your brand or tanking your sales. Fail to do this, and you’ll pay a lot more for clicks than you have to
- How to set up your account for effortless growth. Plus, the two “hidden” settings you need to turn off to avoid blowing through your budget in the blink of an eye
- How to select, group, and bid on your keywords to get cheap leads. Even if it seems like a nightmare now, once you see this video you’ll laugh at how easy it actually is
- How to show your ads on Youtube, Gmail, Google search, and more. You’ll be wherever your customers go online so they can’t ignore you
- How to create ads that “follow” your best prospects around the web. Multiple exposures are the key to getting your service into their head space. Here’s how to do it in a way that won’t break the bank
- When to use mobile and when to stick to desktop advertising. You can’t afford to ignore the mobile trends. This alone can make the difference between a positive and negative ROI with AdWords.
- How to analyze Google’s data to squeeze even higher performance out of your campaigns. Knowing this, you won’t have to start over from scratch if a campaign fails at first. You’ll be able to improve results, and plug it right back in with positive ROI
And there’s more!
To get the full breakdown of what’s inside the course, check out the curriculum below…
Shouldn’t This Cost More If It Really Teaches Me All That?
This advanced AdWords course could easily sell for $499 and still be a great value. Mike and Juan both have the credentials to charge that. Both have worked on, and built 7-figure businesses.
However, that’s also the reason why we only charge $149 for this course. See, these guys don’t live off of selling this.
They’re not coaches or consultants.
They’re marketers and business owners working in the trenches, building one successful campaign after the other. And they want to make this course accessible to anyone who struggles with AdWords.
I think it’s a fair price.
Just consider what a successful campaign can mean for your business.
If you’re just getting started and don’t want to lose money on ads, this course will give you a comprehensive view of what needs to be done.
Or if you’ve used AdWords before and your campaigns cost too much, or the ROI is hard to see, this might help you improve your results.
Either way, there’s nothing to lose. You can only gain on this investment.