The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
The Wave Principle Applied
How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
This course teaches you how to boil down your trading plan into a simple step-by-step process that should improve your success and minimize your risk.
Spot an actionable pattern, formulate your trading strategy and see it through to completion
Trading isn’t easy, but you can keep it simple, says long-time EWI trading instructor Jeffrey Kennedy in his online trading course, The Wave Principle Applied — How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action.
As Jeffrey says, losing trades are part of the game. Two critical keys to success are to minimize risks and eliminate emotional biases. Jeffrey shows you precisely how to do so in this course.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- 5 actionable wave patterns that are best suited for trading
- 10 questions you must ask yourself before you enter a position
- How to catch and ride trending price action
- How to identify entry points, exit points and protective stops
- How to forecast price targets
- What it means to make the market commit to you before you commit to the market
- How to formulate multiple trading plans when you have two conflicting but equally viable wave counts
- And perhaps most important: How to keep your analysis and emotion separate from the business of trading
This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you’re done, you’ll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Get The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action At tenlibrary.net